Sunday, March 4, 2012

Dress Code: Clothing Optional

I don’t know why, but all my kids have gone through what we affectionately call “The Nudie Phase.” From about age two to age five, none of my children would wear clothes. And unless we were going grocery shopping or to church, I was pretty much okay with that…





But then, I ended up with a kid who wanted to be naked even in the winter. Of course, I would insist that he wear clothes to go outside, but then I would find him like this:



At least he was willing to wear gloves...

3 comments:

  1. Sexy little girl she is hmmmm that body looks good and my cock is growing harder dang girl do me a favor drop your diaper for me please I want you love every inch of you girl your perfect for me I want to have you laying in my bed so I can put my tongue in your mouth as my hard balls and cock tear into your sexy asscheeks only pounding to fill u

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would play with that little boy naked

    ReplyDelete